Making Markets Safer
Getting to know Eventus
At Eventus, we’ve cultivated a diverse, fully-remote environment built on transparency, inclusiveness, and integrity. We pride ourselves in empowering our employees to act autonomously and approach their work with an owner’s mindset.
Our team excels in making financial markets safer, providing superior trade surveillance, and offering market risk solutions.
Interested in joinging the Eventus team? Take a look at our current openings.
Benefits of working at Eventus
You Belong Here
- Eventus is committed to building and supporting a global, diverse, and inclusive workplace.
- We love the unique traditions cherished by our employees around the world. Eventus celebrates the holidays of the 11 different countries represented across our multinational workforce and integrates those traditions across our global culture. While we think globally, we act locally within our employees’ individual communities.
- Eventus partners with organizations committed to making a difference and improving the sustainable, ecological footprint in our employees’ backyards.
- Our People teams regularly compile extensive market research data across the tech industry to ensure that no matter what part of the world you live in, you receive a competitive and equitable compensation package.
- We offer company matching on our 401(k) plan, along with a complete health and welfare benefits package to include medical/pharmacy, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life and AD&D insurance, and a variety of pre-tax spending accounts to ensure you and your family are well taken care of.
- Employees are free to enjoy unlimited PTO all year round, making it easy to strike the right work/life balance.
- We are dedicated to supporting our employees in all seasons of life, from progressive leave policies following the birth or adoption of a child, to providing robust mental health and wellbeing resources.
Stay a While
- We invest in our employees’ career development to cultivate the brightest minds in the industry. Our learning and development programs provide relevant and credible professional growth, fosters an innovative owner’s mindset, and ensures success in current and future product development for our clients.
- Our greatest asset is our people, and we believe in giving credit where credit is due. At Eventus, employees are encouraged to nominate their peers at all levels across the organization who exemplify our core values and a job well done.
- In an effort to attract a diverse, top-tier workforce, employees are incentivized to participate in our employee referral program.
Culture at Eventus
- We believe New Employee onboarding should extend well after Day 1. Every new employee is enrolled in Eventus’ Buddy Program and participates in a structured, 90-day program to help acclimate them within the organization.
- Employees maintain strong relationships throughout our global workforce by participating in regional team building events to connect them to colleagues nearby.
- Above all, we strive to have fun and create an inclusive environment that celebrates our workforce’s global diversity.
Fully Remote Workforce
- At Eventus, we know employees work best when they are met with flexibility and autonomy over their working environment. Our teams are fully remote, have access to onsite offices through our global workspace providers, and enjoy flexible working schedules.
- All new employees receive an allowance to build out a productive and ergonomic workstation at home.
- Beginning with an employee’s very first paycheck, they receive a monthly stipend to help cover mobile phone and home internet costs.
Best Place to Work awards
Your Path to Eventus
FIND YOUR PASSION
REVIEW OUR ROLES
Eventus is a faced-paced company that is growing rapidly. We have several openings posted at any given time. If you don’t see a role that interests you, we encourage you to apply as a general applicant or you can frequently visit our careers site for updates. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter to be notified on new opportunities.
Take a moment to review the job requirements for the role that interests you. We recommend you review your resume to determine how you can tailor your resume/CV to address the requirements of the role. Be honest about your experience and skill sets. We all have areas for development. Showcase what you do best.
We have a very easy application process. Simply select the position you are interested in, enter your contact information, and upload your resume/CV.
We will be notified of your application and will respond within 48 hours.
Your first point of contact will be with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to request your availability for a 30 to 45 minute Zoom call. If it is a good fit for both parties, and depending on the role, we may send you a programming problem or skills assessment. In some cases, we move directly to Zoom interviews. You can expect to speak with 3 to 4 members of our team after the initial call with a recruiter. This will typically include the hiring manager, a member or two of the team and a cross functional team member or leader of the department. Additional interviews may apply for senior leadership roles.
SELECTION AND OFFERS
We will bring together several perspectives to make a final decision. If we determine you are the best fit for the role, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you to extend an offer.
While we are a fully remote company, we do have co-working arrangements in locations where we have a concentration of team members. We use these spaces to collaborate, innovate and meet with customers.
Eventus has a concentration of colleagues in financial centers around the globe. However, we hire people from virtually anywhere.
Eventus utilizes several collaboration tools such as Slack, Monday.com, Confluence, and Google Docs. We also have a nifty tool call Donut that randomly pairs two members of the Eventus team once a week to connect and get to know each other. We have regularly scheduled company meetings for Company and department updates. Eventus is committed to transparency with our team members, so employees have all the information to make effective decisions. We also organize local team events to bring our employees together for social, philanthropic and customer interactions.
Before you interview with us, we recommend getting to know the company a little better. A few helpful resources include our Product Overview, Who We Serve (go to eventus.com and hover over “Who We Serve” from the top menu), review our press releases, check out our leadership team, browse through our YouTube Videos and follow us on LinkedIn. We recommend that you review the job posting criteria closely and prepare examples of how you have been successful in similar circumstances.
If you accept our offer, you will receive a notification for next steps. The link will guide you through your onboarding experience, where you will receiving important information about Eventus and be asked to supply additional information about yourself. You will be enrolled in our New Hire/Buddy Program, and your manager will prepare your 30/60/90-day new hire roadmap. We are highly committed to ensuring a smooth transition into your new role and helping you become as successful as possible.