- Support Term
- Initial Support Term. Subscription Period for the applicable Services
- Support Hours. Standard Support hours are 7:00am – 5:00pm central time on business days (i.e., Monday – Friday excluding U.S. federal holidays) (“Local Business Hours”). There will be an emergency 24/7 support number for Severity Level 1 issues provided for off-hours emergency issue resolution.
- Support Response Times
- Ticketing. All service requests logged with Eventus support are assigned a severity level from 1 to 4 based on the impact on Customer’s business (each a “Ticket”). Customer determines the initial severity level when placing a request for assistance. Severity levels may be changed after initial contact and assessment of the issue from an Eventus support engineer. The Initial Response time will begin when the contact is made, and the Ticket is generated.
- Severity Levels. The following table defines the Severity Levels and the targeted initial response time for Support Services.
- Standard Support available during Local Business Hours
- 24×7 Support available for Severity Level 1 issues only
- Functionality Impact
- Customer agrees to notify Eventus of all changes that would impact the functionality of the Services promptly upon approving for Customer’s own internal development in order for Eventus to better provide its Support Services.
|Description||Initial Response||Resolution Process|
|Level 1||Critical business impact: Customer's production use of Services on a primary business service, major application or mission-critical system is stopped or so severely impacted that Customer cannot reasonably continue work.|
For Severity Level 1 problems, Eventus will begin work on the problem within one hour of notification and handle as the highest priority until the Customer is given a fix or workaround. Customer resources must be made available in Severity Level 1 situations and Customer must reasonably cooperate to help resolve the issue.
Severity Level 1 problems could have the following characteristics:
⦁ System hangs or crash situations
⦁ Data loss or data corruption
⦁ Critical functionality not available
|Within 1 hour||Eventus will commence incident resolution within the Initial Response time window and assign its employees to resolution of the issue on a 24X7 basis until the incident has been resolved or an acceptable “workaround” has been found
Eventus will designate points of contact for this issue who will be available to Customer for the duration of the resolution process on a 24X7 basis.
|Level 2||Significant Business Impact: Important product features are unavailable with no acceptable workaround. Customer's implementation or production use of the Services in a primary business service, major applications or mission critical systems are functioning with limited capabilities or are unstable with periodic interruptions. The Services may be operating but are severely restricted.|
Severity Level 2 problems could have the following characteristics:
⦁ Product error or failure forcing a restart or recovery
⦁ Severely degraded performance
⦁ Functionality unavailable but the system is able to operate in a restricted fashion.
|Within 2 business hours||Eventus will commence incident resolution within the Initial Response time window and assign its employees to resolution of the issue during normal business hours until the incident has been resolved or an acceptable “workaround” has been found.
Eventus will designate points of contact for this issue who will be available to Customer for the duration of the resolution process during normal business hours.
|Level 3||Minimal Business Impact: Services features are unavailable, but a workaround exists, and the majority of software functions are still useable. Minor function/feature failure that the Customer can easily circumvent or avoid. Customer's work has minor loss of operational functionality.|
Severity Level 3 problems could have the following characteristics:
⦁ Error message with workaround
⦁ Minimal performance degradation
⦁ Incorrect product behavior with minor impact
⦁ Questions on product functionality or configuration during implementation
|Within 1 business day||Eventus will commence incident resolution within the Initial Response time window and assign its employees to resolution of the issue during normal business hours on an as-available basis until has been resolved or an acceptable “workaround” has been found.
|Level 4||Nominal Business Impact: Minor problem or question that does not affect the software function. There is no impact to product usage or Customer's operations.|
Severity Level 4 problems could have the following characteristics:
⦁ General requests for advice on product usage
⦁ Clarification on product documentation or release notes
⦁ Product enhancement request
|Within 2 business days||These incidents will be resolved during regular software development as part of the next maintenance release.|